Who else never wants to run out of creative ideas? Discover how here!





Hello friend,

I take it you have a habit that has served as an anchor from childhood.

I want to ask what it is, but before then? Please read this story.

One of the tipping points in terms of emotional rush for me was when as a child, my own father looked me in the eyes, straight faced and called me a bastard!

It wasn’t a joke. He meant it.

I have now gotten over it but trust me it took every ounce of strength I could ever find.

What made it worse was just before then, I was actually being exposed to some rumors that gave strength to this claim, so his statement was more like a confirmation.

But did you catch me saying ‘my own father?’

Yes. He is my father and he never doubted that. He only said that because I had made him angry concerning something…

But that was what made the trauma harder to get through with. Why would you want to hurt an ignorant child’s feelings with such heavy words?

That was more of a denial. We only deny what is not valuable to us, right? Well, that was what I felt. Worthless.

I went to my room and cried my eyes out. I don’t have to describe the pain. Life comes with a lot of woes so I believe you’ve had your own painful experiences too.

Now, don’t think of your childhood pains if you are not over them yet. However, I want you to know that this hole of painful experiences? It’s actually over-crowded and while we may have gone through different shades? We’ve all had our own fair share of it!

And in case it’s crossing your mind? Yes, I contemplated suicide.

But I didn’t because I wanted to write to Duuni.

She was my anchor. The lady I couldn’t bring myself to ask out because of fear but I wrote to every day. Okay, I didn’t write every day but I did write a lot.

Are you enjoying this writeup? It was Dunni who made me discover it, and writing to her made me get better at it.

But there were days I couldn’t write, not because there was nothing to write about but I didn’t just get the connection. It seemed as if my journal didn’t want me to write in it; I still have those days.

Until…

I found a journal I could own.

A journal that speaks my language; I mean it owns me as much as I own it.

Now, you are probably not a writer. So how does this matter to you?

I’d show you in a moment. But before then, I’d like you to ask yourself this question;

“What fuels my inspiration?”

Yeah, I mean what inspires your inspiration.

If you can relate with my story, then you are a Creative.

There is magic in your heart and you need to let it out.

But to be effective at that, you need to figure out where the magic stems off.

And I’d like to help you by showing you what worked for me.

See this?

That’s my smile in all its radiating glory and the word “bliss” speaks to me more than any other word in any earthly language.

Now, I guard my smile jealously but I do have days when smiling seems impossible.

On those days, my journal becomes the magician.

It fuels my passion and ignites a chord that sings through my fingers.

The sweet part is, my writings still serve as the reason some people keeps their smile.

In other words, my journal is making the world happy.

What word speaks to you?

What image defines you?

Is there a reality that transcends you into eternal peace?

A memory you’d like to immortalize so it can serve as the source of the magic your heart has been made to create?

I’d like to help you with that. Help you with what has helped me.

…introducing the Light Journal!

You can have your picture and a name on your journal just like these ones have.

The implication is that; a supernatural bond comes up between you and your journal such that,

It is able to fuel all the magic you seek to create. It is able to be inspire your inspiration.

It is fully customizable to suit your needs and taste.

Now, this journal is so precious, one of it would justifiably go for #5,000

But the idea behind this is for you to be able to create more magic.

So, we won’t make it so hard for you to find your magic

You can get a copy now for #2,000 only.

That is literally a steal but this is from our heart to your heart.

If owning your smile, name, memory or whatever inspires you is something you’d like to keep,

Click this link now here

It leads to the private WhatsApp chat space of our Creative Director.

You fill the details of how you want this magic to come in with her and voila!

Your personal journal will be ready within one month.

The price might increase based on market prices but if the economy is stable? We promise we will never make this harder for you to get.

But you should hurry because, Nigeria’s economy is Amaka. It can disappoint you anytime.

Own your journal by clicking here

Bliss for your desires.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Design: How should it be done for productivity?

Brand: What it is and what it is not

LOGO